For more information visit: http://www.lfph.org/
The Great British Public, is a pleasant look at life in Britain, with work by John Angerson, Nick Cunard, Arnhel de Serra, Zed Nelson and others, but barely scratches the surface of the month-long series of events, exhibitions and workshops which continue until 1st July.
I have been in many places, but I’ve never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can’t go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
I’ve also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognises you there.
I have, however, been in Sane. They don’t have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I’m not too much on physical activity anymore.
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I’ve been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I’m in Capable, and I go there more often as I’m getting older.
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
I may have been in Continent, and I don’t remember what country I was in. It’s an age thing….
- The 100 greatest film noir posters
- All the McBain clips in The Simpsons make the best movie
- Eat + Buy = Beauty
- Traffic police are so distracting
- The Angry Birds are out
- An American explains the difference between the United Kingdom and Great Britain
- 70% of New York sex workers use Blackberrys
- Where to match music to moods
- Pandas love to party
BooksBooks I’m reading at the moment…
MusicMusic that I am listening to at the moment…
- Detlef Schrempf by Band of Horses
- No One’s Gonna Love You by Band of Horses
- Limit to Your Love by James Blake
- Ghosts by Japan
- Visions Of China by Japan
- The Kingdom (Undressed) by Jesca Hoop
- Tonight by The Shires
- Diamonds In The Dark by Mystery Jets
- Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
- Crazy In Love feat. Jay-Z – Single Version by Beyoncé
- God Save the Queen by Sex Pistols
- I Am the Resurrection by The Stone Roses
- Boys Don’t Cry by The Cure
- Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan
- Be My Baby by The Ronettes
- Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones
- Wonderwall by Oasis
- Fix Up, Look Sharp by Dizzee Rascal
- Ghost Town by The Specials
- She Bangs the Drums by The Stone Roses